Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Salvation Prayer

Dear God

 I know that I was born into this world a sinner. The Bible says

that I am dead in my sins. 

Ephesians 2:5

New King James Version (NKJV)
even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

I am tired of trying to do this on my own.

I can't do it. I need LIFE. I know you sent Jesus to save anyone who

calls upon His name, and today, that's me.

I ask you to save me Lord and seal me with Your Holy Spirit.

Teach me Your ways and help me to follow You all of my days.

I place my life in Your hands.

Take my life and do something with it. Thank you Jesus!

[If you prayed this prayer from your heart, WELCOME to the family of God! What just happened to you is John chapter 3. I recommend you begin reading the New Testament book of John. Read the Word every day. It will help you to know your new Lord & Savior.]

Now find a church that teaches the Bible. Pray and ask God to show you where you should attend. He will let you know. Blessings on your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina