Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 12, 2013

God is Good!



This is a bit of an understatement. Well, okay, more than a bit.

In my reading this morning, (as if we didn't already know) Psalm 145
talks about His goodness. I especially picked up on verse 7. which says, "They
shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, And shall sing of Your righteousness." We have songs that talk about God's goodness, but none are really able to express the depth of His goodness. I don't believe we can fully know it until we reach heaven. I only know what He has done in my life; He has given me new desires (that line up with His desires), He protected me, even when I didn't belong to Him; He has healed many, many hurts; He has given me new life. For all these and more, Lord, I praise You!

What has He done in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina