Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Moving

We are in the midst of moving yet again. If you have ever moved, you know how it is. I am typing this from the library, because we don't have internet service as yet. It's just one of the inconveniences of the move process.

I'm not complaining mind you. I see God's hand at work all around us as we endeavor to get our lives back in order. And I mean literally...in order! Life gets complicated when you can't find your toothpaste, or your slippers, or the toaster...haha

God has always been so faithful to us in us finding our next home. He gives us strength to do what needs to be done. He has provided a new part time job for me, as well. Moving is never a fun time, but with God all things are possible. He is my Hope and Song. He is my Deliverer, my Redeemer, my Everything.    Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina