Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 21, 2014

Spring...Where are you?

Are you having a tough day? Winter can get to feel mighty long right about now...seems to be no end of snow and cold in sight, at least for us northerners. Well, let me rethink that last statement. The south has been getting it this winter, too.

It's pretty easy to become weary if we let ourselves go there. I am the "let me hibernate" type. I would be most happy to crawl into a cave (a warm cave, mind you) and just wait it out 'til Spring. But alas, we don't have that option. Back to reality, Nina.


I love to be an encourager and I think I got a little off track this morning. :/ Forgive me. Lately, I am reading Hebrews. It's such an amazing book of the Bible. While in chapter 9, we are reminded of Christ, our High Priest vs. 11 "But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. vs. 12 Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption."

When we are found in Him, we have eternal redemption! The way that it is sometimes preached, you would get the impression that our redemption is 'conditional.' Conditional upon our performance on a daily basis. No, a thousand times no. We belong to Him. A person, at the last day, will either be found in SIN or in CHRIST. I have chosen to be found in Christ. Once and for all time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina