Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hope


1 Peter 3:15

New King James Version (NKJV)
15 But sanctify the Lord God[a] in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

My reason for the hope I have.. is Christ and being found in Him.
He is my Everything. He is my perfect sacrifice. He became sin for me, so that I could go free! He paid my sin debt. He loves me with an everlasting love. He called me by name. When I was dead in my sin, He gave me life!

The Bible says that those that are without Christ in the world have no hope.
Don't be among those. Open your heart and believe that He came for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina