Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wanderlust

Wanderlust...I woke up with that word on my mind today. I had to look it up, so I checked with Merriam W.

It means "a strong longing for or impulse toward wandering."

David and I have moved quite a bit in our 22 years of marriage...just ask our kids. And I have always had a desire to see new places and experience new things. For good or for bad, we have traveled to new lands many times.

I do believe that part of it is that we are just plain "homesick." This earth is not our home. Our citizenship is in heaven. (I have to qualify it and say this is for Christians, now) We are waiting for a land where Jesus Himself will be the light. There will be no darkness there. There will be no tears, no sorrow, no pain, no sickness. And best of all... no more death!  Finally, an end to "wanderlust."

If you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, go to the post titled "Salvation Prayer." He is waiting to hear from you...with some new citizenship papers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina