Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spirit, Soul & Body

I (and you) am a three-part being. Those three parts are spirit, soul and body.
When I was born, I was born spiritually dead. My need was for "life." On my own,  I had no way of obtaining that life. Jesus is the Life-Giver. When I believed in Him, put my trust in Him and gave Him my life, his Holy Spirit came to live inside me. I was "born-again" from above, re-born by the Spirit of God. It's my spirit that was re-born. My "soul" which is my mind, will and emotions, was not born again. My body was not born-again. Only my spirit. My spirit is the "REAL" me. I have been sealed for eternal redemption by the Holy Spirit. My sins are gone; I am eternally forgiven. This is the Good News of the gospel! Only believe...

2 Cor. 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll reply as soon as possible.
David & Nina